Help us to reach more people across communities and support us in our fight to secure cleaner, healthier, better protected seas.
Start making waves
Here you'll find everything that you need to prepare for your talk. Please download the resources before each talk so that you're ready to go with our most up-to-date information.
Credit: Billy Barraclough
- The Marine Conservation Society- An introduction presentation
- The Marine Conservation Society- An introduction notes
- Ocean Pollution presentation
- Ocean Pollution speaker notes
- Climate Change presentation
- Climate Change speaker notes
- Community talk promotional flyer
- Introduction message for group organiser before your talk
- Follow-up message for group organiser after your talk
- The booking enquiry form
- The feedback form
This project is funded by the Government's Green Recovery Challenge Fund. The fund was developed by Defra and its Arm's-Length Bodies. It is being delivered by The National Lottery Heritage Fund in partnership with Natural England, the Environment Agency and Forestry Commission.