Competition terms and conditions
This page sets out terms and conditions for competitions we run.
Supporter Survey 2022 Prize Draw
- The Marine Conservation Society Survey Prize Draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their contact details after completing the Supporter Survey 2022.
- Employees or agencies of the Marine Conservation Society, their family members or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Marine Conservation Society Supporter Survey 2022 and submit your name and contact details. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected].
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- To enter the prize draw, complete the Supporter Survey 2022.
- The Marine Conservation Society accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Marine Conservation Society.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 29 Jan 2023. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 28 February 2023.
- There will be one prize of a £100 Marine Conservation Society shop voucher which can be redeemed at mcsshop.org.uk
- Marine Conservation Society accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or after 13 March 2023 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Marine Conservation Society within 14 days of being notified by the Marine Conservation Society, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Marine Conservation Society shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Marine Conservation Society retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The Marine Conservation Society reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Marine Conservation Society in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Marine Conservation Society, Overross House, Ross Park, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 7US.