In order to operate safely we are running at reduced capacity. Orders are being processed on Mondays and Thursdays. Your order may take longer than usual to arrive because of this. Please bear with us and we thank you for your understanding and support.
BeeBee Organic Cotton Beeswax Food Wraps - Made in the UK
BeeBee beeswax wraps came to life from a real need for a plastic free alternative to cling film and other single-use plastic, something that works really well and looks beautiful too! BeeBee beeswax wraps are made from organic cotton, beeswax, tree resin and organic jojoba oil, all of which will break down on your compost heap and return to nature.
BeeBee beeswax wraps are ethical and sustainable from cotton grower through to production. BeeBee support bee populations by actively working alongside beekeeping communities to perpetuate the pollinating population and strive to reach zero waste and low impact in everything we do.
Whale Shark organic cotton beeswax wraps - Set of Three Reusable Wraps - 33 x 33 cm, 26 x 26 cm, 18 x 18 cm
Why BeeBee beeswax food wraps?
Stop plastic pollution - BeeBee's are your plastic free, planet friendly alternative to clingfilm. Being compostable they are zero waste helping to reduce plastic pollution towards a more sustainable life.
Organic - Certified organic cotton is better for the planet, for your food and for you. With no pesticides or toxic dyes your food is wrapped in organic love!
Beautiful - The 'Eco' option should be fun and inspiring, not bland and boring. Beautiful design has always been at the heart of BeeBee.
Fresh food for longer - BeeBee beeswax food wraps store your bread fresher than plastic ever could, slow the browning of your avocados, keep salad fresh for a week, house cheese happily without the nasty sweat and give your fruit, veg and leftovers breathing space!
Cut food waste - Our breathable seal stops food becoming sweaty, with less moisture your food last longer cutting down on food waste and saving you money.
How to Use
- Using warm hands wrap around food to create a breathable seal. Play around and feel how they are malleable when warm and hold their shape when cold.
- Hand wash in cold water and eco-friendly soap.
- Avoid using with raw meat and fish, dishwashers or microwaves.
- If necessary recharge your BeeBee by ironing between two sheets of greaseproof paper, peel away while still wet and hold aloft until dry.
- Love your BeeBee and it will last a year or more. Then ensure you leave no trace by composting your BeeBee or using as a firelight on your wood-burning stove!
BeeBee beeswax wraps are made from GOTS certified organic cotton printed with low impact dyes, infused with beeswax, tree resin and organic jojoba oil. Please avoid if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
Your BeeBee has been individually made and may vary slightly in colour, size and detail.
Organic Cotton Beeswax Food Wraps
- Product Code: BeeBee Organic Cotton Beeswax Food Wraps
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £13.33