How to enter
- Follow both the Marine Conservation Society @mcs_uk and Salcombe Gin @salcombegin on Instagram
- Comment below our post and tag a friend who you’d like to team-up with for a beach clean
- BONUS ENTRY tag @mcs_uk and @salcombegin in your Great British Beach Clean photos using the hashtag #BeachCleanReady
The winner will receive 1 x Salcombe Gin Hamper, 1 x Salcombe Gin Jute bag, 1 x Weaver Green Blanket – total RRP of prize is £165.
Marine Conservation Society prize draw terms and conditions
- This prize draw is only open to UK residents age 18 or over.
- The opening time for the competition is 9am, Tuesday, September 21 closing date is midnight BST Sunday, September 26.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries on Monday, September 27.
- The prize winner’s information will be supplied to the Marine Conservation Society and Salcombe Gin. This personal data will be stored securely, used solely in connection with this prize draw and not shared with any third parties.
- Participation is limited to one entry per entrant, with one bonus entry per person if they also tag both parties in their #BeachCleanReady photos.
- A Marine Conservation Society representative will contact the winner via Instagram to obtain their email or telephone number (using the details provided at entry) and the judge’s decision is final.
- The prize is non-negotiable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal value.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize, it is not for re-sale and is non-refundable.
- If you are not able to collect the prize, please allow 28 days for delivery. The promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- The prize draw can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to your name and photo published online if required by the Marine Conservation Society or Salcombe Gin.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is the Marine Conservation Society, Overross House, Ross Park, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7US