MCS joins forces with campaigning restaurant guide Fish2Fork
We’ve teamed up with Fish2Fork, the online guide that rates restaurants on seafood sustainability.
Together, we aim to make all seafood in the UK sustainable, and to bring about a truly sustainable seafood supply chain.
Fish2Fork rates restaurants solely according to the sustainability of their seafood rather than the quality of their cooking. Restaurants are assessed according to the sustainability of their seafood, including the care they take in finding suitable ingredients and the effort they make to tell diners about them.
You’ll find Fish2Fork-rated restaurants on the MCS Good Fish Guide app.
Actions you can take
- Download Aquaculture Ratings Methodology .pdf
- Download our Wild Capture Ratings Methodology .pdf
- Download Our Introduction to Seafood Ratings
- Download our guide showing how fish are farmed
- Download our LATEST Wild Capture Ratings Methodology (October 2017 onwards)
- View the Good Fish Guide online
- Download our guide showing how fish are caught
- Visit the Fish to Fork website
Did you know?…
Farmed marine fin fish production in Scotland is estimated to increase by 30% between 2014-2020
41% of North East Atlantic stocks including those around the UK are subject to overfishing
21.7 million tonnes of wild caught fish are not for people to eat; almost 75% of this is to feed farmed fish
Fish2Fork Diner Ratings
We’re fishing for your input! Fish2fork in partnership with MCS needs your help in changing the way restaurants think about their seafood.Find out more
Stop the plastic tide
Support our appeal to turn the tide on plastics.Find out more