Corporate Partnerships Manager
|Contract:||Full time 35 hours per week|
|Salary:||up to £28,200 dependent on experience|
|Location:||Home based, or from our offices in Ross-on-Wye, or London SE1|
Could you create and maintain partnerships that will help our oceans survive?
We’re looking for the right person to join our passionate team of Corporate Partnerships Managers.
Recent epic TV shows have brought the plight of our oceans into everyone’s living room. Even businesses and industries are trying to do the right thing by our seas - could you tap into that passion and turn concern into cash?
If you love sales - you’ll love selling our product.
If you love not-for-profit organisations - you’ll love working for us.
If you love working in the commercial world - you’ll love creating partnerships for us.
Have you got what it takes to create and maintain partnerships that provide the income that will help our oceans survive?
- A track-record of success in developing and securing new business opportunities and income.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and deliver proposals, pitches and presentations to a wide range of stakeholders and decision-makers
- Evidence of your ability to account manage new and existing corporate partnerships
- Demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills
- Experienced in confidently representing the organisation and our vision to potential and existing funders
We have ambitious plans to drive political, cultural and social change for healthy seas and coasts that support abundant marine wildlife, sustain livelihoods and provide enjoyment for all.
If you’re a highly-motivated, persuasive individual with the ability to think creatively - then we’d like to hear from you. To make your mark, download the information pack and send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Enquiries and further information
For any enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01989 561574.
MCS is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Registered Charity No: 1004005 (England & Wales) SC037480 (Scotland)