Data and CRM Analyst
|Contract:||Fixed term for 12 months|
|Salary:||up to 30,000 pro rata for contract term and dependent on experience|
|Closing:||Sunday 5 January 2020|
|Interviews:||Thursday 16 January 2020|
|Please Note:||Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so you may be contacted before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close this recruitment if we have sufficient, quality candidates|
We are looking for a Data and CRM Analyst to join the Marine Conservation Society (MCS) to support our teams who are working with our new CRM and other data systems. Along with the day to day administration and accuracy of our CRM, you’ll be analysing and reporting on data from a number of sources to enhance operations across the organisation as a whole.
MCS is at the heart of the movement - we, as a nation, must act to prevent the rising tide of plastic on our beaches and in our seas. The integrity of our data provides the foundation to inspire action and to evidence our support for legislation changes. This role will play a key part in the continuation of this important work with MCS.
You will support our teams in the collection, storage and analysis of data, from campaigns to research, events, membership and income. With our recently installed CRM platform you will support our staff by being the first point of contact for queries and orientation, assist with the migration of data from legacy systems, and identify opportunities to maximise our return on investment.
- At least a year’s experience working with CRM systems (e.g., ThankQ, Microsoft Dynamics), preferably in a charity or non-profit organisation.
- Two years’ administration of a variety of database systems, e.g., SQL Server (including SQL Server Management Studio), MySQL etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving issues with data and data systems.
- Hands-on knowledge of relational databases, data manipulation, data imports/migrations, analysis and reporting.
- Able to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences, including users or clients from either a technical or business area.
- Demonstrable understanding of the principles of GDPR and their implementation and management of compliance
It would be distinct advantage to also have
- Experience in business intelligence applications (e.g., Crystal Reports, Power BI, Business Objects).
- Advanced Excel
- Windows Server, and Linux Server OS
We offer a great working environment, an incredible cause and the chance to be part of a dedicated team determined to make a real difference for the future of our oceans.
Want to Apply? Don’t Delay!
We’d like a CV and cover letter to support your application so download the information pack for the full job description and more about what works well for applications.
Do include a cover letter with your CV which tells us why you would like to work with us, and how you meet the role and person specification. We value this element of the application, so it’s worth you taking the time to include it.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com Please make sure it’s in an editable format – so no PDF or Pages formats.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so you may be contacted before the closing date, and we reserve the right to close this recruitment if we have sufficient, quality candidates.
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01989 561574.
MCS is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
Eligibility to work in the UK is required.
Registered Charity No: 1004005 (England & Wales) SC037480 (Scotland)
For more Marine Conservation jobs, see environmentjob.co.uk